Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Welcome All - except Terrorists and their Enablers

So here I am: Freedom Dog.I have many brothers and a really mean sister, Sky the Attack Cat.

She thinks she can get away with anything. She even pooped on my dad's pillow once and she scratches mom. Not even my human sister, Zen, gets away with that crap.
I have a brother, Tyler, who's a horse; two dog brothers, Lucky and Hunter; a fish brother named "Fish;" a brother cat, Chester, who sprayed my dad once; and a sister, who's a dwarf bunny. (I like to pee under her cage!)I am 4 years old and gorgeous. I hate shopping, which surprise my mom who's addicted to Target (she calls it Tar-Jay. I think she does that to make me feel at home with the French thing, even though I'm not French anymore)
I sleep everynight between my mom and dad and they don't have sexual relations when we're all together. That would be gross!!
As far as sibling rivalry, I guess my biggest problems are with my sister, Sky. She's the one who pooped on Dad's pillow. She is downright mean. She hisses at me and claws at me. Sure, I irritate her by chasing her around and eating her food. But Puhlease!!!!! It's like she's always suffering from the Curse.
Anyway, I'm tired right now so I"m going to sleep for awhile.